Wednesday, July 9, 2008

summerscreen (HOLY SHIT)

Summerscreen(!)

Sorry, had to stretch the page for this one.

The turn-out for this was INSANE. Our publisher says "8000 (Eight THOUSAND)" came through last night. It was probably not 8000 but whatever, more people showed up than for Feist when I went last year, and that was a sold out show.

I was put in charge of photography so here we go...


Britt, Nick, Elizabeth and Mike

Summerscreen
Some hipsters


Danny introducing...


Joe Lo Truglio, Michael Showalter and Paul Rudd


Susannah and Hesper


Mike, Gretchen and Lauren

Paul Rudd with fans
Some random girl, Paul Rudd, Jen and Nadine


Justine and Linda during magic hour


Nadine, Jen and I


A capacity crowd!

Mercedes and Sandy also came but I couldn't find them in the crowd.

Also, Brooklyn Vegan put up 2 of my photos. Now I'm Brooklyn blogger famous! Woo!

No comments: