Saturday, June 9, 2007

LaGuardia '02 Unofficial Reunion: Tons of Awkwardness

Friday 6.08.07
Link Lounge
Manhattan


PHOTO NYDIA PEREZ

Saw a bunch of people I haven't seen since high school. I didn't bring my camera so I don't have any pics of said people. All these photos are from people I generally keep in contact with. That is why we have so many pictures of us.


PHOTO NYDIA PEREZ Jason, Cathy, Tina, Joann, and Nydia



PHOTO NYDIA PEREZ Joann, May and I



PHOTO NYDIA PEREZ Joann was drinking Guiness. That was soo random. It's cuz she was drunk



PHOTO NICOLE WOO NORA! on the left


Nora and I keep trying to meet up but it hasn't happened. Tonight doesn't really count because no one could hear each other in that place.



PHOTO NICOLE WOO Yulia and Nicole



PHOTO NICOLE WOO Jason, Ming, Nic and I



PHOTO CATHY WANG Nydia, Cathy, Nicole, Nora, Jo, I and Tina at the bottom

I'm always in photos with girls. My high school Asian friends are hot!



PHOTO NYRON Nyron, Me, Klavin, Nydia and Phillipe


Dapo was GHAY and went home after work. Kevon and Yudah were MIA all night. DBF did not represent. Otherwise, fun times.

No comments: