Thursday, June 7, 2007

Some Random Stuff

-I just bought a pool stick. It says "ADAM" at the base of it in gothic letters. It's made by a company called Adam Cue. That's the sole reason why I bought it.

-I've been mad busy this week at work shooting EVERY single food item in the company for the soon to be relaunch of the websites. After this, I can say, "I shot all the photos on the Cafe Metro website"

-I can now say I'm also a Food Stylist since I fixed up all the sandmiches for my shots. Photos soon, maybe. I'm paranoid about people stealing shit on FLICKr. Especially commercially demanded and hard to find photos such as food photography.

-Last week when Nate and Alex were here, we were all set to go to ChickaLicious but when we got there they were closed. There was a sign that read "closed for renovations" (or something) until like mid June. I was so disappointed.

-Also last week I went through the most awkward 1.5 hours of my life at Justine's birthday party with all her (fake?) hipster friends. It was go to that or Adam Hinterlang's BBQ in the South Bronx with Nate and Alex. Hmm, be awkward with hipsters or be awkward with art stars. I choose the hipsters because I'd rather listen to hipster nonsense than art star nonsense.

-Nate and Peter. Together. UGGG. At a Italian Pizza place in Little Italy with Hinterlang, Patrick Reiner, and Jen Serchia- "Look at this plate, what do you think it's made out of?"- Peter. Nate and Peter proceeds to discuss the various merits of the plate.

-Alex and I "took" beer mugs from the Beer Garden and Zen Japanese restaurant.

-I'm only bitter because I'm tired.

-On the day we went to Central Park, we met up with Jackie and her friend that night and went to the Brooklyn Museum (at night!). Then we went to Park Slope and drank at some bar that was going to be torn down soon because of gentrification.

No comments: