Thursday, May 29, 2008

A use for V-necks

I have a bad association with v-neck t-shirts because all the skinny hipster boys wear them like their fashionable and I would never be caught dead wearing one out in public. I had no clue why you'd want a v-neck over a regular style t-shirt.

But it hit me this morning. I have a few polo shirts that I like to wear in the summer but wearing a wife beater underneath them (or white dress shirts) are bad because they show through and it looks really ugly. So this morning it suddenly hit me, "Oh shit! V-necks!" Then I can wear these collar shirts and not have the undershirt's collar show! They do have a function!

Time to make use of David's discount at American Apparel or go to Uniqlo.

1 comment:

sandy said...

I think it's all about showing off their 1) super caved-in bony hairless chest or 2) their manly hairy caved-in chest.

Male cleavage anyone?