Sunday, December 6, 2009

Crap I want for xmas even though I don't celebrate it

Here is a list of stuff I either won't get or will be buying for myself at some point in the next year, unless you, the reader personally knows me and is feeling more generous than usual.

Photobucket
1. Portland Design Works Pogo Pump
Because we all need to keep our bike tires full of air and this seems like a better long (very long) term investment than paying 75 cents at a gas station. I remember when it was 25, and then 50 cents at the gas station.

Photobucket
2. The Beatles Abbey Road on Vinyl
Because CDs are now worthless and I already have it in a digital format. Edit: A friend has decided to graciously get me this item.

3. Poses 1 by Red de Leon
A book of poses shot by one of my favorite local photographers. It would be really useful to have this as a reference now that I am shooting a fashion column.


Photobucket

4. Instax Mini 7s Camera by Fujifilm
Yes, I have it's bigger brother, the Instax 200, but I can always use another instant photo format! I looked for this in Hong Kong when I was there buy decided not to buy it then, this would be great to have to take portraits when I shoot for my fashion blog.

This is all I can think of right now.

2 comments:

Raptus Regaliter said...

Air should be free for all tires! Its free in Malaysia, I don't understand why they need to charge customers here.

Passport Stamps said...

cool blog dude. U should uopdate more often.