Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dapo

So when I "went out" with that girl a few weeks ago, Dapo called me and started to ask me something about the Wii. i stupidly talked to him for like 2 minutes about it. Then when I got off the phone, I naturally asked "Do you play videogames?" which was one of the stupidest things I could have said to a girl I didn't really know.

That's probably where it started to fall apart. Fricken Dapo, always ruining ma game with the girls! And that's why I H8 U. I should really start learning how to not pick up my phone all the time.

2 comments:

sandy said...

if a girl doesnt like you because you play video games or whatever along the lines, then she probably doesnt like a lot of guys AND is not worth your time--period.

Unknown said...

That wasn't why she didn't like me, but it probably didn't help. You read my e-mail. Anyway, this isn't an important matter. I just wanted to blame Dapo for something.