Sunday, October 28, 2007

Life

I haven't been updating this blog as much anymore. The reason there are less posts is because I'm trying to get away from righting about everyday life and shit I'm doing with people.

Some stuff from the last month (extremely abridged)

-There's always some movie/music video/photo shoot happening in DUMBO. Literally every day some shit is going on. A few weeks ago a movie was being shot. I was walking to the bar with some co-workers and telling them how I never spot celebrities even if they walk right by me. I was telling them about the time I saw Natalie Portman. As I'm telling them this, Antonio Bandaris walks by us and "brushes up against me" and I didn't notice. Morgan Freeman was also spotted. I didn't pay attention to either.

-Alex was in town a few weeks ago. We went to Union Pool.

-Colleen, Adam, and Cassidy was here last week. We went to Union Pool.

-Kevon and I was supposed to go to Union Pool last night but it was too chilly.

-Spotted: L Magazine in Gossip Girl, for a split second. The Fiction Issue!

-There's a blackout coming soon.

1 comment:

sandy said...

i still live in corning. duh. boring, i know. but guess what? i just got another TA gig (2 and counting!!) and i received a full scholarship to take a week long course in february! so im looking forward to things, including coming home to experience NYC all over again, figure a few things out and then move on again--montreal(?), near-chicago(?), buffalo(?) i hope all is well for you. <3sandy.