Monday, October 1, 2007

Weekend Update 10/1/07

-I was having coffee with Heather at Joe's this weekend and a (cute) girl walked in with a big-ass cassette tape player strapped to her right butt pocket. It was awesome. This was one of those things where the person is rocking it so nonchalantly that it works, not in a douchey trying too hard to be cool kind of way either.

-Went out in Dumbo this weekend. It was really strange because I'm there all the time now and not use to seeing it in such a perspective. 68 Jay was bustling! The DUMBO arts festival was going on too. Apparently there's an artist in a side room right next to my office...we went around looking for random art parties to crash, but we went a bit too late. Everything was kicked.

-Saw Andrew Eridos sitting outside of the place I get coffee from in the mornings at 1AM in the morning...

1 comment:

sandy said...

ANDREW!! I LOVE ANDREW!!