Sunday, October 7, 2007

New Photos of Sus

2 weeks ago I had a photo shoot with Sus in her apartment. After viewing some of these, I realize that sometimes it takes me a while to really "see" a photo and its merits. I had converted a few of these but didn't upload them till today. After the initial impression, I didn't look at them for a week, then I came back to them and was pleasantly surprised at what I had. Some photos are like wine, they get better with age. Or at least, you start to see things in certain photos that you don't see at first glance.




Hello.
This one reminds me of a classical 1/3rd view (is that even the correct term?) portrait.

Springtime...
This one was a study for a long term project idea I have. We tried a few in this pose, but the lens distorts Sus's legs and make them look un-proportionally long. I gotta figure out how to fix that. That's what this study is for.

A few more photos at my flickr.

No comments: