Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fashion editing

fashion editing
The elusive Laurel Pinson, L Magazine fashion editor. A proper portrait for the L Magazine portrait series will be up soon.


This is Laurel's sister (I think?), Charlotte. They have the same last name so they must be related.

We had a photoshoot with real (expensive) clothes and models. Laurel told us that one of the models asked why Cecilia and I weren't going to change when they were all going to do that. They thought we were also going to model. That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me.

Photos will be in the L Magazine fashion issue coming out in 1.5 weeks. I'll post some alt-pics in the coming weeks.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I have so said nicer things than "why aren't you changing, too."

Unknown said...

HA. Yes, technically you have said 100x nicer things. That phrase in itself is meaningless, but you know what I meant!