Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wait, what?

Back in March, I wrote this post with this quote

"Dapo's ex-girlfriend was there and came over to talk to Kevon and I and she didn't remember who I was and I was like "thats ok, we never really hung out". But they later I realized I had totally mistaken her for another of Dapo's ex and not this girl. This girl and I had never met, but I knew who she was. Oh well!"
The ex-girlfriend in question was Mary, whom I wrote about in a post earlier today of having ran into after Summerscreen. In March, she had no recollection of who I was, and I assumed we were never formally introduced, but I knew of her because she was dating Dapo.

But then tonight I realized she was all "hey Adam!" when we ran into her at Rushmore and the entire night acted like we knew each other from way back when. What the fuck?

No comments: