Wednesday, August 6, 2008

In love with the sun



After shooting the portraits of Dana and Edith yesterday, I think I'm in love with the sun again. It's weird how it comes full circle again. I didn't hate the sun before, it was just dumb to shoot during the middle of the day because it was too high contrast.

But I remembered I used to pay more attention to my surroundings and use the sun to my advantage. Now I can do that again. These mid-to-late portraits in the series is really starting to drive me more creatively than the first few, after I got the more cliche-y shots out of my system. If I were crazy, I would reshoot a whole lot of people...

2 comments:

Colleen said...

You changed your layout! You're like facebook now

Unknown said...

I fixed it. It's not unlimited width now. I had to do that because the other templates had fixed widths that were too small for my horizontal photos and were cutting them off. But I made it bigger.