Monday, August 11, 2008

Scheduling problems

She and Her Cat

For the past 3 weeks I've been trying to schedule a shoot with Sus but the weather has always been terrible when we try to shoot or one of us is busy. It's getting really annoying. Today it was cloudy. Then the sun came out and I was going to go over to her place but when I left work it was cloudy again. Awful.

Same thing with Britt from work, always raining. It seems like I've been trying to schedule her and Sus on the same days. And 2 other girls for my 10 year project, ahem MERCEDES, I haven't been able to set those up either. And I'm not a busy person most of the time. It's really testing my patience and faith in this 10 year thing and if it will work or not.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

hopefully i didn't get nude for nothing! i still believe in your project. go adam AU!