Saturday, March 24, 2007

ChikaLicious

I took Colleen and Modge to ChikaLicious last night. The stuff we got was 10 times better than when Ashley and I went two weeks ago (and that was great too!). Colleen had the cheesecake as her main course. I had a taste of it and it was heaven in my mouth. You don't even know. It didn't even look like cheesecake, It looked like a ball of ice cream. It was the softest, lightest cheesecake EVER.



Modge had some sort of cheese with espresso stuff. I really can't remember the names of the stuff we ordered. I didn't get it because I thought "I don't want to eat cheese" but all paradigms I had of what cheese could look and taste like was thrown out the fucking window when I tried it.



I had this thing above, which was almond ice cream (I think) on a thin layer of like caramilized almond thing with some other stuff below it. I really can't remember the names of the stuff in this, but it was AMAZING. I am taking everyone that comes to NY from now on to this place. It will blow and change your perceptions of what "dessert" is capable of.

No comments: