Monday, July 16, 2007

Cape Cod Part 2

Wish We Had Corona
Modge's view outside of her studio building

After the beach on Orleans, we drove up to Wellfleet. Modge has a studio space there.

Sara in the Marsh

Of course Sara just had to go into the marsh.



Then we went to a beach in Wellfleet with dunes. This was actually near the end of the dunes. Modge made a wrong turn and we ended up here instead of the larger ones.

After that we went back to Modge's house for dinner with her parents. Modge's dad is a clammer so we had a TON of steamers, along with swordfish, corn and vegetables. They grew all of their vegetables in their yard. It was a very good dinner.

I wish we stayed a bit longer, but it wasn't meant to be. I can see myself here for a a week just exploring and really taking some good scenic photographs, but I had no time at all for that. I also would have liked to visit Provincetown (it looks a bit like Booty Bay in WoW!) but again, not enough time to drive up. I am so making Cape Cod a yearly visit. Thanks Modge!

No comments: