Sunday, July 22, 2007

Weekend Update 7/22/07

Went to Siren Music Festival at Coney Island yesterday with Liz. I didn't know most of the lineup this year so I wasn't really interested in staying to hear most of it. We did sit on the (nasty) beach drinking beer for a while. Wow Coney Island sand <<<< Cape Cod sand. Well, duh. Plus the water is nasty. Large clouds of sand in the waves and shit. Eww.

Then we went to Plum beach. And I realized that it was a bay, and there were no waves. And during low tide, the water is so shallow that you can walk out very far and still only be knee deep in water. Then I got really pissed that I forgot to bring my camera to photograph Liz and another person was photographic a girl a ways down from where we were.

So next time. Trust me, these photos are going to be awesome. I already have them all envisioned somewhat. I love this beach. Even though it's known to be a gay hook up spot after dark and some gay man from Ikea was tricked into going there and got robbed and hit by a car last year and died.

I'm also pretty much out of girls I know that I want to photograph, so if anyone knows any girls that wants to model, tell them to contact me. "Pretty" people only please. Yes I know it's shallow. Or guys, but I'm a lot more picky about who I want to photograph with guys.

1 comment:

sandy said...

yeah thats pretty shallow. its not really "hard" to make a good looking person good looking...but i think youre smart enough to know that.