Friday, September 21, 2007

Whole Bunch of Stuff

It's 1:18AM and I'm still at the L office closing the next issue. Sometimes there are blocks of time when I have nothing to do. I like to look around all the boxes full of stuff thats at the front of the office, which are all pretty much up for grabs.

We have a lot of useless crap relating to the crappy Dane Cook vehicle Good Luck Chuck right now from a recent promo. Size L t-shirts, a huge ball of lanyards, small posters, and an entire box of mostly unhanded out postcards which all have Good Luck Chuck stamped on it in some form.

We also have a box of Volkswagon branded lip blam left over from Summerscreen. That's going to be useful with the upcoming weather. That's everything that's interesting. We still have a bunch of L branded t-shirts, which are quality I might add.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colleen says: So when do I get my L t-shirt???