Sunday, May 6, 2007

Alfred Senior Show Weekend

Stars, Art

It was a lot of fun being in Alfred for Senior Shows this year. The quality of work really surpassed my expectations. There were a few very notable shows this year, and the epic feeling of the shows came back! I don't know if our shows last year had it, because I was too busy freaking out. Ok, not really, but I was too busy hosting mine to look around last year. There were a few questionable shows but for the most part, this year had a lot of top notch work.

Here's one-
Sneakas
Merlin by Scott Liao. Have to give him mad props!

I'm way too tired to write about the entire weekend, so here are some photos for now. Photos of Senior Show work on flick, and words here to follow soon. And as always, go to my flickr for the rest of the photos.

Alex and Rachel
Alex (the kid) and Rachel in Alex's apartment above Alex's (the bar)


Gabe
Gabe setting up his show


Billards
Playing pool with Colleen at GJs


Smiles All Around!
At dinner with Jackie, Lori and Sara (and others)


4 Stories Up in the Air
Evan takes me up into the air above Alfred


Glasshole Bikes!
Glasshole bikes in front of the hot shop

It's Good.
Tina and Colleen outside of the Terra Cotta coffeeshop


Alamo Girls -1
"Let's lay in the grass"

No comments: