Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Oh, Jameson <3


Chicken Ramen Soup

The Onion Secret society thing was tonight. I met up with Liz and we went to eat at this Noodle Bar on 1st Ave and like 10th street(?).

Liz ordered the ramen with pork and I ordered the ramen with chicken. I think it was fresh made ramen, which was kind of strange since I am so used to instant raman. I t was ok. I wasn't that hungry and it was too salty. I'd go again, but I probably won't order the ramen.

Then we went to the Onion Society secret meeting which was held at the Lazy Catfish in Williamsburg off Lorimer Street. We got their right before 7pm and I think we were the first to order us some free Jameson. Kevon, Dapo, Santi, Kevon's girlfriend Julie, and Yudah's girlfriend Pang came too. I had 2 Jameson on the rocks and 2 straight shots before they ran out. Then I half drunk dialed Colleen, Sara and Lori. I say half because I wasn't as fucked as I would have been if I didn't have those noodles in my stomach.

Ah I love Jameson because it makes me feel good and forget all my problems...

No comments: