Saturday, May 26, 2007

Let's Sail Around the Isle

5/24/07 Sat
8PM



The Half Moon prepares to leave

Noah works for Rocks Off! which is a group that books shows or something. I dunno, all I know is that they own boats and throw shows on them. They set sail every Thursday night around the isle of Manhattan.



Noah (why am I shouting?)

Justine, Ashley, Jackie and I met up wtih Noah at the dock on 23rd street at the East River to board the Half Moon. Since we know Noah, and he's the guy that checks people off at the gate, we all got in for free. Thanks, Noah!



That's Greenpoint behind us



A cruise around Manhattan, an ice cold beer, live bands, and tons of cute hipsters. What better way to spend a Thursday night? The main band, Apollo Sunshine, was really good too. For most of the 3 hour ride, we all just stood on the deck looking at Brooklyn and Manhattan (and hipsters, for me at least). It was a really fun night.

PHOTOS ASHLEY ANZALONE except the one with Ashley in it. That's me with Ashley's camera.

No comments: