Saturday, April 21, 2007

Attack of the ZLIKS


PM reppin'

Phallic Mamary [PM aka Jen] had a piece in an opening at MY PLASTIC HEART in the Lower East Side last night. I haven't seen her since forever (high school I think). A bunch of other LaG heads showed up too. It was a mini reunion. Good to see people I haven't seen in so long (some).

I got there when Jen got there and Li Haun and Sophia was there. They pretty much said "hi", gave me a hug and bounced. Strange girls. Then I saw NICOLE WOO standing next to the door! I had a mini fallout with her like right before I graduated high school and we stopped speaking to each other. But it's all in the past now. We had a slightly awkward conversation about what we were both up to.



PM's piece, it's made out of wood. Get it?



Some other pieces in the show.

James Chang and Steven came to the show too. I totally forgot about Steven. But he remembered who I was instantly. Didn't even hesitate, "Yo Adam, wassup?".



Me, Jill, David. Photo courtesy of Jill.



Jill and PM. Photo courtesy of Jill.


Jill Rittymanee (I went to prom with her) also came with a kid named Frank, who I vaguely remember. He was AFC in high school and seems to still be so...



Me with people other than white people(!) Me, Bijou, Kevon and Jesse. Photo courtesy of Jill.

Kevon came with Santi. They biked from Kevon's dorm thats like at 140th street all the way down to the LES, all stoned and shit cuz it was 4-20.

Jen's sister goes to LaG now and she came with some of her friends. These kids are maaaad trendy! It's weird. Eh. Good times.

No comments: