Thursday, April 5, 2007

Buy This



Since I've moved over to the Nikon camp (which I might regret down the line, but what the hey) and bought myself two Nikon film bodies, I have no need for my Canon Rebel 2000 anymore. So I'm selling it.



What is included:
Canon Rebel 2000 SLR camera body
EF 28-80mm 3.5-5.6 II lens
Hoya UV filter
Canon Semi-soft leather case
Original Canon camera strap
Original packaging materials and instruction manual

All for $100.

Camera and lens is in great condition. No smudges or scratches on either. Lens is clear with no fungus or mold. Contacts clean.

There is a roll of Tri-X or T-Max 400 film in there (36 exp) that is newly loaded and unused. The first 5 frames are exposed though. I forgot I had film in there and accidentally opened it once.

All interested parties should respond to this post or e-mail me.
(I don't even know why I'm posting this HERE of all places since like 3 people read this blog)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually Adam, 4 people are reading your blog. Colleen told me you're selling one of your cameras. If it's still for sale, I'll buy it. I can send Colleen a check this week and pick it up on Hot Dog Day. Cheers, Gene Clarke (This is Colleen's Father out in Binghamton, NY) - gclarke@binghamton.edu
Tell Colleen I said HI!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Mr Clarke! I'm sending the camera to Colleen tomorrow. Enjoy it! It has taken some wonderful photos for me, especially in Italy!