Sunday, April 15, 2007

Joe, Central Park, a Lazy Saturday

I was in Central Park going to meet with Liz, Justine and Susannah and had my FM2 (camera) taking photos along the way. I was by the lake (~72nd street where they filmed part of Home Alone 2) where people could rent boats and paddle around taking some photos. This guy came up to me and said "excuse me, can you take a photo for me? You look very professional". Sure am!

Then I met up with the girls. We sat on a rock for a while. Then we went to play eat at a Venezuelan place in the East Village. It was pretty good. Liz and Sus went to met up with some others to see Zodiac (Blades of Glory was sold out). The next movie that I would actually pay to see is Spider-Man 3, so Justine and I went to a bar and played pool for a bit.

On Friday, I went to Joe for a mid-afternoon iced mocha and the owner said to me, "that is a very cool jacket". I was wearing the Jacket from Prohibit my moms got me for free. $440 retail. I guess it made my day.

No comments: