Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Wii Sports Workout = Sore Arms

I played WiiSports by myself tonight for the first time since I've gotten the Wii. Odd. I never felt compelled to play it without another person. It's good for exercise- if you exaggerate your movements. Make full swings when hitting that tennis ball! Follow through when you throw that baseball.

Now my left arm hurts. I should start alternating with my right arm. Alex and I played it for a bit when he was here and he "threw out" his arm throwing pitches in baseball because he didn't warm up his arm, haha.

They actually have a exercise program in the game you can do once a day (returning tennis balls, hitting home runs, etc) and at the end it calculates your "WiiSports Age". Play everyday to lower your age.

My first WiiSports age is "44". I don't know if that's good or bad (probably on the bad side), but I was using my right arm the entire time to give it a workout.

I'm gonna play half and hour of WiiSports everyday now for exercise. It's great for warming up my arm right being hitting up the pool hall!

1 comment:

sandy said...

you are too funny. i think i would be a 65 year old obese granny according to Wii. you should tie some weights to your controller for maximum weight training.